- We will acquire, use, and provide personal information appropriately for our business purposes, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use. We will also take measures to this end.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- We have established regulations and systems to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information by taking reasonable security measures, and will continue to improve them. In the event that such a risk should occur, we will promptly take corrective measures.
- We will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- This personal information protection management system will be reviewed and improved on an ongoing basis in a timely and appropriate manner in light of changes in the environment surrounding our company and the actual situation.
Date of establishment: April 1st, 2005
Date of revision: July 1st, 2023
CEO, Masaya Kubo
【For inquiries regarding personal information protection policy and complaints and consultation regarding personal information】
Kokusai Hamamatsucho Building 4F, 1-9-18 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan